Saturday, May 5, 2012

Sharing is Caring

So my husband gave me his cold.  Sharing is caring. Whoever said that should be shot.  Oh, wait. Never mind. My boss says that all the time (as he unloads a pile of steaming garbage on someone else's desk). I've been through too many bosses lately to shoot this one.  They are so hard to break in.

Anyway, the old man (AKA The Carrier) says he is just giving back the cold I gave him a couple weeks ago.  Not true! My cold did not involve snot.  This is obviously not the same cold.  Pffft!

That said, here's a card I made last night before I became too disease ridden for crafting:
I pretended I was an artsy person when I made this card. It is heat embossed (without swear words). I used a bag of anti-static powder puff stuff too, just like I knew what I was doing!  I know "lumpy things" are big on cards these days, so I added a strip of lace.  The dress is sprayed with a shimmer mist for that added oomph.

The Fine Print: Dress stamp by Paper Garden, lace by Martha Steward, background striped paper by DCWV, all other papers by Making Memories.  Now pass me a tissue, please.

No comments: