Sunday, May 6, 2012

Better Living Through Chemistry

I must really be sick.  How can I tell? I'm actually taking cold capsules and Tylenol.  I'm not a good drug taker so I usually forgo medications. I'm a big believer of the rule: do nothing for a cold and it hangs on for seven days; take medications and it will only last a week.

The cat was pestering me a lot this morning, so I finally grabbed up a stamping magazine and sat down on the couch to be next to the cat (yes, today the wild and free jaguar wants her mom).  While leafing through the magazine I saw this card that I wanted to use as a sketch to create something similar.  I got up to putter around at my desk and then went back to retrieve the magazine.  The cat was sprawled across it sleeping soundly.

I opted not to wake the cat, least it pester me again, so here is an entirely different card, made with inspiration from an entirely different magazine. I put red glitter on the flower centers but in the scan it sort of looks like Flower Soft or flocking.

The Fine Print: card, papers and ribbon by unknown, image from Penny Black, included as a freebie in the February 2012 issue of Cardmaking &Papercraft, punch by McGill, greeting by A Muse Artstamps.

2 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

You know...PB stamps always make me smile! Darling creation! Sue K

Di said...

Wonderful card Judy - and the cat even managed to influence that :)

Hope the cold is improving. Di xx