Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mouse! In my... Yarn?

Today is an all around good day. One of the many things that made it a good day is I got a chance to play with my new birthday toys!
Lookie, lookie at that!  Not only did I use some new goodies, but I made a square card and put lots of different patterns on it.  Plus, I got to try out the technique where you use a circular die but keep a piece of your design hanging out over the circle. 

You wanna know what makes a good day even gooder?!  Finding out that the rumors that Hobby Lobby are coming to your town are true!  That is just so excellent.  My husband is going to need a raise in order to keep me in the style I wished to be kept. :-)

The Fine Print: House Mouse stamp by Stampabilities "Close Knit Friendship," patterned papers by Lily Bee Designs, solid cardstock by Bazzill, gemstones by Hero Arts.  Rumor confirmation via the hubby via Inside Tucson Business (.com). Woot!

5 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Gorgeous hun, and well done on trying out so many new things, card looks meecetastic - just don't show Poppy. Sxx

SandeeNC said...

Well I think hubby should keep you in the style that you wish to be kept in! lol You deserve that! ;0

Holly said...

Awesome! Love the card, and am happy for you with your HL news!hehe

Sandy said...

I so know nothing apparently I have never heard of hobby lobby so am off to find out who they are don't ya love google. Sandy :)

Sarn said...

Aww, this card is ADORABLE PJ. I totally love it and your colouring is amazing xxx

Belated birthday wishes to you xxx