Monday, May 21, 2012

Magic Mushroom Omelets

Remember how yesterday I said the cat was smarter than me?  I don't mean on all counts.  Like, for instance, I have never opted to try to eat a paper napkin because it smelled like hot dogs.

And, while I think it is important to start every day off with a smile, I think you may need to rethink your lifestyle if it is your breakfast tray is smiling at you.

You know, maybe cut down on the magic mushrooms in the omelets or something. 

Seriously, though, I really like this Lawn Fawn breakfast set and it totally makes me smile that all the food on it is smiling. I think if both my toast and my toaster were smiling at me first thing in the morning, I'd take that as a cue to go back to bed.  It's a sign, like seeing the Virgin Mary in a tortilla, Jesus in a French fry, or Elvis in an frilly apron dusting your shelves.  Go back to bed.  Cut down on the Robitussin.

The Fine Print: It is perfectly acceptable if you hair talks to you, as long as it is not menacing you or any of your acquaintances.  Stamps by Lawn Fawn "Love 'n Breakfast" set, papers by My Mind's Eye, words of wisdom by me.

3 comments:

Sandy said...

I found a piece of wood with a smile yep really I will put it on my desk for WOYWW tomoz so you can look. Love your funky bright card. Sandy:)

Squirrel x said...

If I saw Elvis doing my dusting I would be very happy, on both counts! Sxx

505whimsygirl said...

Yep, that is a happy breakfast. I usually eat breakfast every Saturday at the local dive. I love it - it definitely makes me smile. Although Elvis vaccumming my house would make me smile too ;-)