Thursday, May 31, 2012

Dream, Hallucination, or Garden Variety Paranoia?

There's no real reason for me to update my blog everyday, except for some misguided belief that that is how it should be.  Realistically, however, that may not always be feasible. I mean, really, some days the only thing cooking is a headache and strong desire to wear a tin foil hat.

This would be one of those days.

Nothing particularly creative in that, huh?  Here's a card anyway.
And by the way....


They are after you.
Hate to be the one to break the news to you.

The Fine Print: papers from a magazine, border punch by Martha, foil butterfly by dufex craft products, dream stamp by I dunno, but since you are holding that brain wave reading ray gun at me and forcing me to guess I'll say a Hero Arts clear set.  And in case you're wondering I had to work with someone who "they" were after.  Oddly enough, she trusted me even though I work for "them."  Hell, I don't even trust myself. 

4 comments:

SandeeNC said...

mmmm.....make me a tin foil hat would ya? I'm against mental probing! lol Lovely card! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

RosA said...

Just garden variety paranoia I reckon. Nothing unusual in that!

Squirrel x said...

Just stay away from guys in sunglasses and black suits babes - unless it's Will Smith of course! Sxx

Whimcees said...

Hello!

I love this card - it is lovely! Wishing you a cozy, comfortable, take it easy kind of SUNDAY! :<)

Hugs,

Barbara Diane