Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Workdesk Wednesday - Number Tree Oh Tree

I have lifted the desk lid up for this week's Workdesk Wednesday Snoop. An amazing amount of this stuff is the same piles of junk* that have been on my desk for weeks but I do have some new things added to the stacks. There are cards I am working on, cards I have finished, stamp supplies I've used and stamp supplies I plan to use, along with whatever other mysteries there may be.
 
A couple of Wednesdays ago I said to stay tuned for some interesting desk photos as plans were in the works for this month.  Those plans sort have been shoved to the back burner for some other things that have to be done, but they are still viable.  Just you wait and see! One of these days I will empty everything out of this desk so I can rearrange and reorganize it.  That's the plan; it's not a big secret.  It will be, however, a big mess!
Here's a card I received from a friend yesterday.  I thought she was jumping the gun with this card, but after checking things out, I guess not.  Easter is a'coming!

The Fine Print: *By "junk" I mean good junk, of course! The card my friend send are made with Stampin' Up products. I recognize the stamp from a set in the latest mini catalog that was on my wish list.  I'm on a stamp and supply diet right now so I'll just have to admire hers and not get one of my own.

14 comments:

Di said...

Oh I do love your desk PJ! Must be wonderful working/playing at such a beautiful piece of furniture.

Lovely card you were sent too!

Hugs

Di xx

J said...

What a beautiful desk, I wish I had a lid I could pull down over my work to hide the mess.
Jan s. No 49

lisa said...

Sometimes you have to cause chaos to create order..ohh that sounds a bit deep!!!!! It's nice to have plans though isn't it?
Love your Easter card, so fresh and springlike.
Hugs Lisax #62

Patrink said...

So good to drive with the top up. Thanks for sharing your space with us. Looks like a fun place to hang.

Happy WOYWW
Thx for sharing
Pat #15

Sue said...

Judy, I love looking at your very full desk. that Easter card is lovely.

Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier.

Happy WOYWW
Sue #32

alifefullofpassion said...

Oh my goodness! I love your desk!!! I've been wanting one of those f..o..r..e..v..e..r... where did you get yours? they are so hard to find. And all those goodies that you have there. Sigh...

Shoshi said...

Lovely busy desk, Judy - is this the example I should be following, I wonder? Your brilliant comment really made me laugh - yes, I'm definitely seriously disordered at the moment! I am sure that once I'm well on the way to recovery, my mojo will return and my desk will get nice and messy again.

Happy WOYWW,
Shoshi #38

KT Fit Kitty said...

No kitties on the desk this week! I do enjoy looking inside it, at all your goodies! Lovely Easter card you received!

Stacy Sheldon said...

Judy, I love your desk. I love all the little cubbies and drawers. and I think if you empty it out... do it all the way. totally empty before you reorganize. and give your self permission to let go of some of the UFOs if you don't love them. and then I wanna see mug shots of the after inside the drawer haha. :) ( I love drawers) that is such a pretty Easter card too. :) ~Stacy

Unknown said...

I absolutely LOVE your desk! Those roll-top desks are awesome for crafty people like us! Lots of little spots to put our overflowing supplies. It's nice that you can close it up, too. Very lovely card! Jen (My Scrap Menagerie #72)

sandra de said...

Looks like you have some amazing projects on the go. Why clean when we can just move stuff around :)
Sandra de @50

Craftychris said...

Whenever I see your desk I have 'desk envy'. It's the nicest one ever - I am sure I have said it before! Fab stuff on it too snd your friends Easter card is lovely! xxx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Judy, I'm still trying to catch up with everybody. Only got back on Tuesday and still have loads to do. Love the cards, hope your re-organising happens lol! I never seem to manage it.
Sending hugs, Angela x

Eliza said...

You certainly do have an awesome collection of cards on your desk, you really have been at it getting them done. Love the Easter card you have received beautiful. Where are the cats? Yoda wanted to see them.

Happy WOYWW
Hugs Eliza & Yoda