Sunday, March 22, 2015

Green Beer Hangover

I'm not sure why I doubted myself, but back on St. Patrick's Day I shared the one lone card I received since I thought I had failed to photograph the one lone card I made. However, I had not forgotten! So here the wee lad is!
I know the holiday is past but I'm too lazy to download any current card photos off my camera. I know that sounds bad, but c'mon, even God had a day to rest.  Not that I'm saying I'm God-like or anything, but if you would like to sacrifice an oatmeal raisin cookie on my behalf I'd be honored.

The Fine Print: Stamps by DeNami Designs, fabulous funky die by Spellbinders (on the big die buying spree I did last month-last one of the year), designer paper by K & Co.

11 comments:

AJ Bodine said...

Now that's a very cool diecut layout..and love the little chick and all that green for St. Patty's! Well done!

Carol L said...

Whoa, what a super cool card with all those swirls and circles! I'm lovin' the green dsp. and that patty chick is adorable! Love this card!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Cute, cute, cute! The little chick is adorable! I do enjoy green! And what a fabulous die you used!

vic said...

Gorgeous love that little chic ;)
Vic x

chrissy xx said...

Great card! Cute chick! FAB design!
Did you send this card or is it a first for next year. Either way I LOve it.
Chrissyxx

Craftychris said...

Fab card! I have been trying to decide whether to get one of those groovy dies and after seeing your card, I am going to get one - I just have to choose which one! xxx

Bonnie said...

Glad you got a photo of this, PJ! I LOVE that tiny chick and the papers and arcs are amazing! Hope you had a great St. Pat's Day! (We celebrated a day late because I forgot to start the corned beef.)

Greta said...

Well your one card is adorable! Great design!

Sarn said...

You've got to be kidding PJ! Sacrifice an oatmeal & raisin cookie to appease the Gods on your lazy ass???? No chance! LOL!

Adorable St Patrick's day card. Love the die cutting and paper piecing and the little chick.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Words and Pictures said...

I only wish I had an oatmeal and raisin cookie to sacrifice... will a crispbread do?

Love those fabulous waves on this card and the chick is very sweet... St Patrick chick = St Patchick, no?
Alison xx

LesleyG said...

I know that feeling well, but you know what they say-"better late than never", and I'm so glad a) you took a pic, and b) you shared your cute card xxx