Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Little Things

I've been running around like a chicken duck with its head cut off lately, but among all the madness I made time to play with one of my new stamps and some bits 'n pieces I had on my desk.  The snippets were left over from a kit and I had grandiose plans to use them up in one sitting (stop laughing) but instead I did my headless duck impersonation.  Such is life.  It's the little things that'll drive ya crazy, quackers even.

Off to play in Pixie's Snippet Playground, the premier place to play and use up those extra pieces of stash we don't dare toss.  Anyone up for a game of duck, duck, goose?!

The Fine Print: Stamp by Penny Black "For Everything," greeting topper by Club Scrap, twine, ribbon, and designer paper from my stash.

8 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Super image hun, not seen that one before, tis gorgeous, and what a cute card all round, just fab. Hugs xx PS. Dare I even ask - duck duck goose???

Di said...

Aw PJ - how lovely to see you in the Playground!! I have and adore this stamp, and you used it beautifully here. The colours all go together so well - love your gretting toper too!

Duck duck goose?!?!? Que?

Hugs

Di xx

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is soooo cute! I love the ducks! Your new stamp is adorable! Great sentiment too! I've heard of duck, duck, goose, haven't played it but I can only imagine LOL.

Carol L said...

I've never seen a sentiment panel tied on quite like this, and I love it!! Very clever, original and especially cute!!

Leslie Hanna said...

Awww, this warms the momma heart strings!

chrissy xx said...

Sure is the little things that make us happy PJ.
A Fun image that makes me say Awhh.
Chrissyxx

Bonnie said...

What a sweet image, PJ! Our little Jack brought me a flower (fresh picked from my flower bed) and told me I was his favorite! A fond memory. I didn't have my frilly apron on though. A delightful card!

Unknown said...

Love that image and the card you made with it.