Tuesday, November 1, 2011

[Insert Creative and Catchy Title Here]


I have a headache today that has driven me to do something drastic—I have taken TWO Tylenol.  At once.  Yes, indeed, if you know me well, then you know this is serious business.  Tylenol makes me feel poisoned, but then again, this alien creature scratching around inside my brain case isn’t making me feel too well either.

Now for the dream I had last night.  I dreamed that a friend and I were trying to run things through my Cuttlebug.  We were using my designated Cuttlebug Station (which is the living room floor, if you’ve been reading along).  We were having all sorts of problems with it and one of us came up with the brilliant solution of unplugging the Cuttlebug!  My crafty friends out there know this, but for you layman out there, the Cuttlebug is not electric.  There is nothing to unplug.

So was it the headache talking to me in my sleep or did I spend too much yesterday evening pondering the latest A Muse Studio Challenge  involving dry embossing?  


And speaking of challenges, we’re going to have a contest to name the alien inside my head.  No, wait!  The other day I posted a picture of my  desk  and asked if anyone could name the three brands of ink on it.  Only one person was brave enough to try and she got the one she named right.  In the middle of the desk, upside down was a pad of black Memento ink.  To the right of that stacked up and under a piece of paper were several A Muse Studio pads.  On top of the desk was a Versafine pad.  I admit that was a tough challenge.

I thought I’d share a couple of quick and easy birthday cards I made awhile ago with Club Scrap goodies.  Check them out:
 
The Fine Print: cardstock and papers from Club Scrap, brads from unknown, flowers from Prima, leaf punch by Martha Stewart, metal birthday greeting from Lasting Impressions.  Look ma, no stamping!

No comments: