Friday, November 4, 2011

Nuts About You


Here’s a fun fall card.  I was trying to figure out what to do with this nut background paper I had and this is what I came up with.  This photo patterned paper also makes excellent envelopes as well.

I also wanted to share a closed version of the wedding card from yesterday.  Apparently I overlooked it yesterday but I was sure I had a picture of it so I hunt it down.
The Fine Print: Squirrel and Nuts greeting by AMuse Artstamps, nut paper by DCWV, ribbon scrap and brads by unknown. Wedding dress stamp by A Muse Studio “bridal beauty,” dies by Spellbinders, border punch by Martha Stewart and camo paper by unknown. 



2 comments:

Mynn xx said...

I literally laughed out loud when I saw that adorable squirrel card--love it! :)

Sheela Will said...

LOVE the squirrel stamp and the nut paper! I think I actually have some paper similar to that and this is a great idea for using it! Thanks for the cheer!