Sunday, December 20, 2015

Santas on a Sunday

First there were the greener pastures, then the traditional reds, and last we had the blues.  I have no idea what this was all about.



I mean besides a desperate attempt to get my cards made and use up some of the scads of holiday themed paper I have. It looks like I might have put a dent in some of that excess ribbon I have too.

The Fine Print: Yep, still and SU stamp. I'm Santa'd out--how about you? These were fun to make though. I found a stack of white cardstock already cut to size from an abandoned project so I just went to town with these.

4 comments:

Irish Cherokee said...

Dear wife struggled to get things done while the phone and internet were down but she did get a bunch of cards done. Nice to see you had a productive time and created some cards as well. I missed stopping by and checking out your handy work. Have a great Christmas and New Year.

Hugs and Blessings
Jim

Craftychris said...

I can't get enough of the cards you make with this image, they are all fabulous! xxx

Leslie Hanna said...

My head would have exploded with that many of the same image. But what a great way (for you) to make a ton of cards!

Words and Pictures said...

Cutest S.C. image! Love the variations on a theme.
Alison xx