Saturday, October 11, 2014

Knocking Out the Perfect Potroast

Hi! Donna Reed here to show you how to knock out the perfect potroast while wearing pearls and heels.
Or it's just me showing you the version of the Giving Thanks Lady that I'm going to teach at a workshop this weekend.  My original one had her in a black polka dotted dress but it was too hard to see the stamped lines (black on black) of her dress to cut out.  I also changed the three large pearls to a stamped leaf because I don't have enough large sized French Roast pearls to go around.  I might add a couple of itty bitty ones near the leaf to jazz it up a bit as I have plenty of those.  I didn't think of it last night when I made the card.

The Fine Print: All products by A Muse Studio.  Stamps used--Give Thanks Girl and Calendar Fun; Ccardstock used--French Roast, squash, cherry petite polka dot, and vanilla, Other products used--French Roast grosgrain ribbon and Copic markers R00 and YR21..

2 comments:

Leslie Hanna said...

I was gonna say: that is one weird-looking pot roast. Mine don't usually have legs.

Also, the whole "I don't have enough to go around" thing with classes? A side effect of making your cards so close to the class date that you don't have time to order enough product. Ask me how I know. Although your plan with the leaf and baby pearls does sound fabby.

Jessi Fogan said...

The perils of last-minute crafting indeed :) She looks too damn happy for someone who just cooked a turkey - she was obviously cooking with wine!