Thursday, October 23, 2014

Extra Fancy Easel Card

I like to do workshops with my friend Rachel because she isn't content to have us just make ordinary cards. Oh no, they have to be dynamic and different.  Some of them require some serious engineering.  Some of them just look difficult but are really are easy.
You can decide for yourself which one this is. What?  No seriously, if you have the dies and the directions this is a really easy one to make.  It just looks complicated.  That said I'm not going to make 50 of these to send out for Thanksgiving.
Here are couple more views of it.  The card is closed flat on the left and opened up on its easel on the right.

The Fine Print: Most everything by Stampin' Up except for card base die by Sizzix, fence die by Poppy Stamps/Memory Box and leaf punch unknown.  Stamps used--For All Things and Seasonally Scattered.  Dies used--Deco Labels, Ovals, and Apothecary Accents.

6 comments:

okienurse said...

Awesome card! I agree it can look really difficult and turn out really easy if you have the right tools. I Love the new flip card dies...you can do so much with them! Vickie

Janeen said...

yep it looks like an engineering feat to me. i don't like folds!! It's a great card for once every three years though.

chrissy xx said...

WoW1 What FABulous cards these are..
LOving your colours and designs.
LOve the first one the bestest.
Chrissyxx

Sandy said...

Yup, looks like a serious feat of engineering. It's probably best to do these first at a workshop ... I'm pretty good at following directions, but on complicated cards like this my first try never looks good.

Craftychris said...

Ooh fabulous! It's looks like an engineering triumph to me! xxx

Bonnie said...

I doesn't look easy, but I'll take your word for it! It does look fantastic!