Friday, July 18, 2014

To B or not to B

Over at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers the latest alphabet challenge is all about the Letter B.  The letter B can stand for many things: bourbon, bongos, blowtorch, bursitis, burlesque... But this time it stands for Brads or Buttons.
Here's Edna (Queen Bee of Snarky Sisters) surrounded by buttons and brads and Brads.  I know the one Brad is Brad Spit but am clueless who the other Brad is.  But I do know all about buttons and brads so I'd best go that route.  I hope I don't get any backlash because I did only one button.
Behold my one button prominently displayed to be seen by billions! What do you mean you see three little white buttons?  Those aren't buttons! Those are brads!  I'm talking about the button that is in the middle of the card.  By gosh, you still don't see it?  How about now?
Yes! I chose the Belly Button for this challenge.  Those button shaped brads, that's just coincidence.

The Fine Print: Stamp by Door County Rubber Stamps, button brads by unknown, "scallops" created with an EK Success circle punch, and paper from my stash.  Quit yer belly achin' you baby, that right there, that's comedy. Hubby says the other Brad is Bradley Pooper.

19 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Not only are there Brads and a Button, you have chosen a Big Burly Brigand! Love your thought process. Hugs xx

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I'm not sure whether Edna is enjoying the mid-Brad experience or not? Perhaps she's more of a George Clooney sorta gal!
Hopefully you put some genuine belly button fluff in that fine example of a man....
Hugs, LLJ xx

505whimsygirl said...

LOve the card and I immediately knew which "button" you were talking about.

The other Brad is Bradley Cooper (much better than the other Brad, in my opinion).

Great card!

Hugs,
Kay

jimlynn said...

Buttons or brads....no matter since the card is absolutely fantastic!!!! TOO cute!
Lynn

Lee aka Violent Kittie said...

Bodacious! That is one hell of a belly button! I think that Edna may prefer brunettes. Thank you for joining us for the B is for Brads or Buttons challenge at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers.

Lindsey said...

Brilliant, bordering on bawdy! (See what you've started?) Best way to combine both brads and a button on your brown-backgrounded card. :D Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

Irish Cherokee said...

Great card. Looks like me 210 at pounds. Less the tattoos of course. 40 pounds of bouncing belly button are no more.

Carol L said...

Now THAT'S a button! LOL Love the lil heart tattoo as well :) Fun stuff PJ!!

Words and Pictures said...

Brilliant brads and button - the belly is pretty impressive too! You blew this one out of the ballpark (yes, yes, I know it should be water but where's the fun in that?!).
Alison xx

Donna said...

Next year B will be for Belly Button!!!
You got both b's covered with brads that are buttons!!
Thanks for coming back to play with the snarky sisters!

Chris Dring said...

Buahahaha! Behold! A brilliant brad and button card, Princess Judy! Yeah, you've definitely started something here! Love your card! That image is awesome, I must get it! LOL! Thanks for joining us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

chrissy xx said...

Boy! It's Blooming Brilliant.
Best Belly Button I've seen in a Challenge all year!
Chrissyxx
LOve your buttons too!

vic said...

Ha ha this is so fun Judy love it ;)

Vic x

Jessi Fogan said...

Oh, I second the belly button fluff comment! lol! Honestly, you carack me right up whenever you join in with us snarky sisters. What a great image!

Karen Schroeder said...

Ah Princess Judy, you are so bright and brainy in your blazingly bold post about the bodacious belly button of the buff buffoon...or is he a bogeyman? Thanks for joining us again in the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers-B is for Brads or Buttons Challenge!

Leslie Hanna said...

DID YOU GIVE HIM A HEART TATTOO YES I AM YELLING!

Chelle (PhotoArt/MaybeCreative) said...

OMG you crack me up, even if I didn't like your card (which I do) I think you just make me want to keep reading on (and I don't do that with a lot of blogs). Thanks for joining the B is for Brads or Buttons challenge at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers.
PS the other Brad is Bradley Cooper..way better than Brad Spit. :)

Darnell said...

Fahhhnny!!! Love the way your mind works!! Hugs, Darnell

Bonnie said...

Ha, ha! I caught that button right off and thought you very clever! Like those button brads too!