Friday, May 16, 2014

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You

When I'm not looking my leftover Club Scrap boxes multiply and make more card parts for me to play with.  Isn't that every paper carfter's dream?  Or is it a never-ending nightmare?  Either way, it means I always have Club Scrap kits that I can work on and make cards from.
I have one box that is almost empty (for now, until it multiplies again) so I pulled out some goodies and made this tri-fold card.  It was quick and easy and begs the question why I never put this card together before? Like maybe several years ago...
...then I remember, "Who am I to question reality?!"  and the proper balance is restored.  Sorry that inside panel looks fuzzy.  The camera refused to focus on it.
The Fine Print:  All the stuff except the paper flower (Prima) and square punch (EK Sucess) by Club Scrap "Tilescapes" collection.

10 comments:

Craftychris said...

How lovely! Love the colours - really gorgeous! xx

Krisha said...

Gorgeous card PJ, LOVE the color combo.

Sue said...

Love this PJ! colours are fab have a great weekend huggles Sue xx

chrissy xx said...

GORgeous! LOve your colours. FAB sentiment too.
I have 'bits' of papers all over the place lol.
Chrissyxx

Carol L said...

Love the mucho thanks on this colorful card! My scrap bins multiply every night when I'm sleeping! Darn gremlins!

Mrs A. said...

I likes it . Sort of tartan and abstracty rolled into one. Love and purrs to Dio. hugs Mrs a.

Cherie said...

I love that paper with the squares. Who cares why it wasn't made before? It's perfect now!

Words and Pictures said...

Yup, see, I'm really enjoying those shaded tile patterns, and the "thanks" sentiment is very cool. How about one with "sorry & sorry & sorry"? I think that would get a lot of use round my way.
Alison xx

Jessi Fogan said...

If it were to multiply with new stuff, that would be awesome :) My personal multiplier is the several pages in each 6x6 pad that I don't care for - I put those suckers away, take them out months later, and BOOM, nope, just the pages I don;t like still there. Dangit.
Love the sentiment on this!

Leslie Hanna said...

At least you are USING your kits. I wonder: if you totally disappear one, what's left to multiply? Could work.

In my world, I was so happy to have used up several 6x6 pads that I inexplicably snagged a few more at a recent crop. THAT is how things multiply.