Saturday, May 31, 2014

Bee Happy

Today is like a bonus day for me because I had forgotten that May had 31 days in it.  I was ready for it to be June but then.... bonus time... we get one more day for May.  And how nice of the bonus day to be on a weekend!
I went to a card workshop today and let me tell you, Honey, we had a great time bee-ing happy.


The Fine Print: Most supplies and products by Close to My Heart except the three dry embossed border folders by Darice, the hexagon embossing folder by Stampin' Up, and the Chalk Time die cut also by Stampin Up.  I hope your bonus day was just as good as mine!

8 comments:

Mrs A. said...

I love the bee design paper . Beetiful. Sound like you had loads of fun on your extra day. Hugs Mrs a.

Hettie said...

Oh Wow Judy. I NEED that bee paper! Beeing a Beekeeper's wife and all!
All your Bee projects are brilliant!
Hugs
xx

Darnell said...

Holy granoli, you bee very productive, PJ!! Thank you for this wunnerful array of inspiration!! Hugs, Darnell

Jessi Fogan said...

These are so much fun! I love them all!

Carol L said...

All those bees and hexes - such fun cards! I especially like that pom-pom ribbon on the 2nd one!

stampingbowd said...

Love your bee themed cards!!! The "seeds" image on the first one is beautiful! I love the hexagons on the next 3 projects!

stampingbowd said...

Love your bee themed cards!!! The "seeds" image on the first one is beautiful! I love the hexagons on the next 3 projects!

Words and Pictures said...

Think you did a great job with all those blue & yellow numbers - wouldn't do for me... they're the colours of the Citizens Advice Bureau, where my mother worked for 20 years, so they have slightly weird associations!!

Had to stop off for these beauties - loving the sunshine glow... the hexagons pop brilliantly against the blue and I adore the bug paper on the first one, as well as the little seed packet.
Alison xx