Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Live. Love. Laugh.

Words to live by, especially the "laugh" part and especially at this card which failed to match the vision in my head.  It is still kind of fun though, with all those pop up butterflies.
I'm probably still not anywhere, which is why this is a scheduled post.  I'm off living, loving, and laughing.  Presumably. Or dying, hating, and weeping.  Both are options.

The Fine Print: Butterfly cutting plate, inlay butterfly dies, and greetings "Chalkboard Elements 2" by Taylored Expressions.

10 comments:

Jessi Fogan said...

lol, please make a card that says dying, hating, and weeping? With the pretty butterflies even? Love those poppy-uppy bits :)

Irene said...

Brilliant Judy, love the flutterbyes.
luv
irene
xxxx

jimlynn said...

So very pretty! Love all those wonderful butterflies.
Lynn

Sue said...

This is gorgeous PJ!! love the flutterbyes! huggles Sue xx

Carol L said...

Those fluttering butterflies are gorgeous! Such a beautiful card, and I'm betting it took you quite a while to make it! Enjoy yourself, wherever you are :)

Jules said...

Fabby card in such bright and beautiful colours.

I certainly hope you are in the first option of "living, loving and laughing" .. .. life is too short for wasting time on the other!!!

Love Jules xx

Janeen said...

such a happy card. i just saw a video and they made a card with the diagonal like this only going the opposite directions. i am so going to try this. :) love the dimension here.

Cherie said...

I'm liking all of those pretty butterflies and bright colors. However, if they were all headed for me, I'd duck and cover!

chrissy xx said...

What a FABulous display of Butterflies ...LOving their colours and I LOve your design.
I know your back lol..cause I've heard you on my blog.
Chrissyxx

Words and Pictures said...

Hope it's living, loving and laughing... and I don't know why you'd be laughing at this - it works brilliantly! Colour, dimension, butterflies ... what's not to love?
Alison xx