Monday, October 7, 2013

Titties!!!!!

Now that I have your attention, let me tell you about the latest A Muse Studio challenge called Think Pink as part of the Stamp Out Breast Cancer campaign.  A Muse Studio has a special "Fight Like a Girl" stamp set they are offering this month along with a sale on all their PINK products.

So we thought a THINK PINK challenge was in order for our challenge blog.  If you want to join in create a card of inspiration that is pink--all pink or just a little pink.  The "Fight Like a Girl" stamp set with a matching die is being offered up as a prize to one lucky participant, so be sure to make your card and link up right away!

A couple of weeks ago I made a joke about Mammogram Monday, which made lots of ladies squeamish.  I made the joke because that is how I spent my Monday. Wouldn't you rather spend a few uncomfortable moments getting 'em squished for that piece of mind and the knowledge that you are doing all you can to Stamp Out Breast Cancer.  Plus, early detection saves lives and wouldn't you rather stick around to pester friends and loved one for many more years to come?  I know I would.
If you'd like to purchase the Fight Like a Girl set ($3) or the matching die ($5.99) or take advantage of the 20% of everything pink sale, then please visit my A Muse Studio website or drop me a line.  Hey! And don't forget to join the pink challenge over at the challenge blog.

The Fine Print:  All products by A Muse Studio. Stamp sets used--Fight Like a Girl, Seasonal Branch, and At First Sight; cardstock used--bubblegum pink, French roast, and sugar; inks used--Memento black, bubblegum pink, and French roast; other supplies--bubble gum satin ribbon, onyx and white baker's twine, and bubblegum loose glitter. 

1 comment:

wienerhoneymooners said...

Amazing cards, awesome inspiration this week. I am so happy that you and the team keep the AMuse Studio Challenge Blog going!!