Friday, October 25, 2013

Fly and Be Free

I made this card a couple of weeks ago at a card workshop.  The white piece in the middle is shimmer paper and it looks quite fabulous dry embossed like that.  I'm not a big fan of shimmer paper but then someone goes and does something spectacular with it and then I understand why it exists. 

This was also a good time to be reminded that I own that cut and emboss butterfly trio folder.  I had to come right home and poke in all sorts of nooks of and crannies until I found mine.  It was amazing the other random things I found.  It was like shopping without leaving the house.

The Fine Print:  Cut and emboss butterfly trio folder by Stampin' Up.  The rest I have no clue about.  The celebrate may be a Circuit cartridge.

1 comment:

fairy thoughts said...

I can see why you like it ... Simple but effective. Ta amazing what turns up when you aren't looking for it isn't it. But find something you are looking for nah! Not a chance in my room anyway. Have a good week
Janet