Friday, October 4, 2013

A Big Deal!

Here's a card I made last night when I decided to go digging in one of the many random boxes I have in my living room.  I keep telling myself I should open up these boxes and use the bits and pieces that are in them up so I can toss the boxes and have less boxes in my living room.
Then I open one up, stir the bits and pieces around and decide that sounds too much like work, close up the box and go on to something else. So it is a big deal that I actually opened one up and made a card!  So act excited or something!

The Fine Print: Having less boxes in the living room would make me happy.  However, it would make the cats sad. Poppy loves to sit on top of a stack, Charles loves to hide between the two stacks, and Dio loves to use them as a scratch post.  Jack, he couldn't give a shit.  Card parts, ribbon, and flora stamp by Club Scrap; die cut by Stampin' Up; greeting stamp by A Muse Studio; bling by Recollections, glitter pen by whoever it is makes glitter pens, Sakura maybe.

2 comments:

Craftychris said...

Yay! you opening a box! I am excited!! Fab card too! xx

Squirrel x said...

I can hardly contain my excitement (but am doing a great impression). Wow, a box opened. So happy for you hunny - what next, another one? Going off to do a happy dance in your honour. Loving the card, tres chic mon ami. Huggles Sxx PS. It's fewer, not less.