Friday, September 27, 2013

With Wings

Oh Shoot! I'd better put something on my blog before people think I'm dead.
I hope this card doesn't make you think that a kitty is dead either, because they are still all alive and kicking and shedding and demanding food and attention and the keys to the car.  We were given these wings once as a mystery item at my stamp club and this is the card I made with them.

On the last post I showed a paper coffee cup sleeve that was this month's mystery item.  I made a card with it but I haven't downloaded it onto my computer yet, so you'll just have to keep waiting.

The Fine Print:  I got nothing.  The cat was an image I had in my stash, the wings were handed out by someone, and the background paper was something I've hanging around for a long time.

3 comments:

Brenda "Disney Girl" said...

Hello Judy! I saw that you commented on a blog that I follow. I though OMG that's Judy in Tucson! LOL I just started following you thru GFC. If you get a chance hop over and check out my blog at:
www.disneygirlcrafts.com

Squirrel x said...

An angel cat huh? Is this the balancing act for Poppy's demonic cat post? It ain't working girl, they are all little Satans under that coat of soft fur and cute purrs. I mean, what sort of angel would puke a furball onto your pillow in the night and not warn you?? Glad you are all still alive, I'm low on sympathy cards. Hugs Sxx

Words and Pictures said...

I've yet to meet an angelic cat... they definitely walk on the edgier side of life! But on a card - yeah, okay I'll let you have that!
Alison x