Monday, September 9, 2013

Hello Fall!

The weather decided to cooperate with this week's A Muse Studio Challenge and cool off to something that was more autumnal than the 100+ degrees we've been doing.  I don't suppose the rest of you consider 86 degrees fall weather, but here in Southern Arizona we take what we can get.
Anyway, yes, that means it is time for the latest Challenge and yes, that means it is all about fall!  Break out your fall stamps and your earth tone papers and inks and whip up something fall so you can play along today!
I love fall.  It is my favorite season and I love the autumns colors.  However, as much as I love it, I struggle making fall themed cards like you would not believe.  So definitely you have to make a fall card and join in our challenge if for no other reason than to give me some inspiration!  Gosh knows I need all the help I can get!!!

The winner of the A Muse Studio back to school challenge is Shartl and the comment winner from my post is Fairy Thoughts!  Woo hoo!

The Fine Print: All products by A Muse Studio. Stamps used--Thankful for You, Hey Foxy, and Nevermore.  Cardstock used--wasabi petite polka dot, French roast, lemon whip, orange, French roast woodgrain, and sugar.  Inks used--Moss, orange, cocoa, latte, French roast, and Memento black, other supplies-- French roast and toffee twine, Thankful for You matching dies, French roast pearls, and orange splash spray. 

5 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Both awesome Fall cards hun - struggle? Nah, these are fab. Sxx

Krisha said...

I agree both of these are awesome cards PJ. Me thinks you bluff about struggling.

Words and Pictures said...

Glorious autumnal cards - just love those leaves on the twine washing line! 86 degrees... yes, I'm envious!
Alison x

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

I know you are really far south but a few of us local crafty bloggers are getting together on Saturday for a dinner out in Phoenix, email me if your interested in hauling it up this way! abusybee24 at yahoo dot com
Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!

Diane said...

What lovely Fall card designs.

Regards diane