Sunday, September 29, 2013

Spooky Tales from Dio

Hewwo!  My name is Dio and I'm going to be your Guest Columnist todays because my mom is all wored out now.  My mom had a bad sore on her side.  Bery bad.  I tooked her into the baffroom and we stopped the bleedings and then put medicine on it and then a bang aid.  I gived her purr ferapy too.  I told her she need purr ferapy free sessions free times a day but oh no, she says she gotting to go to works.

Anyway she had to see anofver doctor because that didn't get better.  See, she should listen to me and do her purr ferapies!  The doctors cutted her sore out.  That so stupid because when you cuts out a sore all you gets is a bigger sore!  For reals.  Then the doctor had to sew it back up with freds.  I don't fink the doctor did too goods because it is like spider legs all over my mom's side, like all messy, and it keeps doing bleedings.  He didn't scribe any purr ferapies either so I fink he's a quack.
Anyways mom said I should show you dat she putted a smile on her pumpkin card from earliers.  Today she wented to Wendy's house.  Wendy is my girlfriend but I didn't tell her dat yet.  My mom made pretty cards with Wendy. Like a nice spooky Halloween one. It has Grapick 45 papers on it and that means it is specials.
The Fine Print: You means I got write really small, too?  Well I telled you about the cards already.  The pumpkin has a smile now that came from Martha Stewart.  The bottom card has polkie dotted washie tape and vintage book pages, and scallops.  Then it has Stampin' Up stamp and a die to cuts it out.  The fancy cuts is by dat 'lectronic thing crickets or something and pretty flower and crinkles up ribbons.  And the Grapick 45 special papers that only special peoples gets, cuz Wendy's really nice.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good grief GF! Hope you recover fast! Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Good grief GF! Hope you recover fast! Hugs!