Thursday, February 9, 2012

Not the Post You're Looking For

If you're looking for a wordy post, this would not be it.

Sorry for the crooked scan but you gotta make do with what you have available to you.  I'm pleased to announce that I didn't beat anything into a pulp even getting to this point.  I'm not saying that I didn't want to, mind you.


The Fine Print: Flower stamp by Stampendous, all other stamps by Hero Arts "Tree Birds & Messages" set (descriptive title, that), scallop border punch by Fiskars, papers by DCWV, random other things by random other companies.

2 comments:

My name is Cindy said...

A lovely sentiment, everyone deserves to have a good friend.

Hi Judy, just wanted to tell you that I have nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award. I know some people prefer not to have these awards and I fully understand if you do not want to accept. If you do, check out my blog for details and to grab your 'button'.
Thanks for sharing your lovely work and your wonderful, upbeat take on life. Cindy x

Di said...

Super cards - enjoy your awards! Di xx