Friday, April 29, 2016

Spring is in the Air

I've been thinking about all sorts of things pink and girly lately and this card reflects that. And with that I guess I'll don my Mary Janes and my pinafore and skip on over the Snippet Playground since this card is made with scraps and pieces.

The Fine Print: Don't laugh! I can be girly. Right after I set down this toad, put this wrench back, and dust the mud off....  Basket of flowers stamp by Stampin' Up, greeting by A Muse Artstamps, scraps of white cs, designer paper and bit of ribbon from my stash.

10 comments:

Fikreta said...

super sweet card!

Carol L said...

This is absolutely delightful and so cute for spring!

Barb said...

A really pretty card with lovely fresh spring colours. A great way to use your snippets Judy. Barbxx

Di said...

Love this card PJ! So fresh and really pretty too. Of course you can do girly, even if you then resort to the dungarees and hammer :)

Hugs
Di xx

Craftychris said...

Pretty, girly and gorgeous! You can get back to the toad and mud now! xxx

kiwimeskreations said...

Love your fabulous feminine and girly card Princess J
Blessings
Maxine

Sarn said...

Had no doubt whatsoever that you could be girly! Now, give me my toad back!

Oh, and I love your gingham and spring-like card too!

Hugs, Sarn xxx

cotnob said...

This is lovely Judy, your pretty images go perfectly with the gingham papers.
Pauline
x

Greta said...

So pretty & perfect for Spring, Judy!

Bonnie said...

You do girly very well, PJ! Love that pink gingham with the yellow!