Monday, April 4, 2016

Be Very Afraid

The reason I have my craft rolling cart and some other random things piled up in my craft room is because there is a big pile of kits in the closet where they need to go. I thought that would motivate me to work on those kits. 
So far I've pulled out two of them and shuffled things around inside them but that's about as far as it got until I decided to put this card together.  Really, it was a no brainer.  As was decorating the inside of the card thusly:
I got this spider punch from my friend. Isn't it a scream?!

The Fine Print: Stamped greeting, card base, brad, and designer paper from Club Scrap "Hopes" kit, dark green twine from May Arts, and fabulous spider punch by McGill.

12 comments:

Barb said...

That'll make someone scream when they open it hehe! love it. Barbxx

Stacy Sheldon said...

yep, I would absolutely scream if I came across that between paper (flat spider) haha I have been doing that, trying to use up some old stuff. old thin premade DCWV card bases, so far all I have done to them is glue some printed papers on the outsides lol... so, the stack really has not gone down yet. (maybe soon)

Carol L said...

Too funny R U! LOL What a shrieking surprise inside!!

MaryH said...

Good luck on the craft resettling. And yay for you that you created this cute card, and I LOVE the inside. Simple, to the point, conveys the message perfectly. And I love the delightful play on that front sentiment! Great papers too. Love a CAS - well designed card. Not great at making 'em, but I do love 'em! TFS & hugs.

kiwimeskreations said...

Princess J I am still giggling - love it!! Well done on using up an old kit too :-)
Blessings
Maxine

Greta said...

What a fun card, Judy! I do scream when I see spiders, so please don't send this one to me--haha!

Squirrel x said...

I have come to the conclusion that, as adorable as you are, you have a cruel streak in there somewhere! Mind you, this really does appeal to my sense of humour. Fabulous hunny! Hugs xx

Sarn said...

I like the front of your card . . . but me no likey spideys, so I ran away when I saw the inside!

xxx

cotnob said...

A fabulous card, such a fun inside.
Pauline
x

Bonnie said...

Wonderful sentiment and a perfect inside! Eek! What a perfect spider! (Glad he's flat!)

Karen Dunbrook said...

giggle...super cute and so fun....glad I'm not really afraid of spider but show me a bat and that's it!!

chrissy xx said...

So cruel! He! he!
But, so much fun...
LOve it.
Chrissyxx