Sunday, April 3, 2016

Blog Candy Received

Terrible me! I keep forgetting to acknowledge this fabulous blog candy that I got from Bad Kitty's blog anniversary. I received it back in February when it came to our new house. With the exception of a hatpin I've kept it all together until I got it together enough to say thank you, Fiki, and how awesome it all is.
I got some great designer papers, a wonderful Spellbinders die, hatpins, a fancy dancy ornate stamp, ribbon flowers, mints, tea, foam hearts, punched butterflies, charms, alphabet beads, and embellishments, along with an awesome pocket letter and a homemade wristband.  I also got a fun round card from Fiki.
This card is what made me finally get off my behind and show off my candy. I wanted to use the basil die set to make this flower pot card. Who says I have to made the basil be basil? It can be any green leafy plant.

The Fine Print: Floral Oval and Basil die set by Spellbinders, designer papers, bling, and ribbon from my stash.

7 comments:

LesleyG said...

Wow what a lovely stash, and your basil looks good as a leafy plant in bloom :) xxx

kiwimeskreations said...

What a lovely RAK you had sent to you - and a gorgeous card you have made, Princess J
Blessings
Maxine

Sarn said...

WOW - what a lovely haul of new goodies from Fiki. Cute flower card too! xxx

Barb said...

You certainly got a nice package of candy. I really like the card you've made Judy and love the way you've used the die. Barbxx

Fikreta said...

Im happy taht it arrived.
I was little woried.
your card is very nice!
Bad Kitty's Craftroom

Greta said...

Lucky you--so many goodies! Your card is beautiful!

Bonnie said...

Unfortunately I don't know basil from any other green plant so this works as flower greenery for me! Love that flower pot too!