Thursday, April 28, 2016

No Business Like Snow Business

Before we take off on this journey that is my Merry Monday Challenge post I'd just like to remind everyone that SNOW is a four-lettered word.
I'll still make a card for this challenge, but I wanted to be sure you knew where I stood on the subject of snow (as far away from it as humanly possible, that's where I stand!). However, these critters weren't quite so lucky and here they are standing in drifts of the white stuff.
I broke out with some glossy cardstock for this one and added some cool chunky clear glitter to help get the chilly feel across. That's not a camera glare there; that's you going snowblind!  Yep, that's my story and I'm sticking to it!

The Fine Print: Holiday Grumpling stamps by Taylored Expressions (do I really not own the dies for these??!), Snowy Day background and tree landscape dies by A Muse Studio, large snowflake punch by Martha.

13 comments:

Barb said...

A super card. I love their grumpy faces. Barbxx

thecraftycavalier said...

Oooh I love this one. We've had crazy weather this week - snow, hail, blazing sun!!!! I love, love , love these grumpy little creatures. Fabulous scene, beautifully created. Hugs, Jayne x

Words and Pictures said...

Love those grumplings - you can see why they'd feel that way if it's snowing in April! I do love a bit of gleaming snow, if I can view it from afar without having to dash through it.
Alison x

Bonnie said...

LOL! Could it be that you don't like snow? LOL! Looks like these little fellas don't like it either! Good thing you live where you do! Thanks for sharing this with us at Merry Monday and giving me a good laugh!

Carol L said...

These guys put a whole new meaning into grumpy cat attitude! Hah! Love the sparkle and especially the sentiment! Fun fun fun :)

LesleyG said...

Teehee I love these grumpy critters! I'd feel same in a snow drift like that xxx

kiwimeskreations said...

Ah Princess J - I too don't like snow unless it is on one of the few (once in 5 years) snow falls we have here, when it is gone in minutes :-).
Love your fabulous and funny card!
Blessings
Maxine

Greta said...

Oh this is so funny--love it, Judy!

Susan Joyce said...

Great fun card Judy, I love the grumpy expressions. Thanks for playing at Merry Monday.

Barbara Godden said...

Super cute card, and I can relate to the sentiment...enough is enough!!!

Ksenija @Sweet Kobylkin said...

Funny Christmas card! Love the critters and the sentiment! - Sweet Kobylkin

Sarn said...

Holiday grumplings? What a fab name for stamps!
Cool card.
Surely you don't get much snow in Texas???? Is my geography THAT bad?
Really?

Hugs, Sarn xxx

cotnob said...

A fun Christmas card Judy, your cute characters don't look very happy about being in the snow!
Pauline
x