Monday, April 11, 2016

Cactus Garden

This card was on the docket for an A Muse workshop last month if I needed something in a pinch (remember I was busy moving).  The stamp set is from the March collection, which luckily is still available. That means I can use it for a workshop again this month.
The Fine Print: All products by A Muse Studio. Stamps "Grow" and "Birthdays Inside and Out,"" dies "Grow" and "Candy Label" (one end cut off and stamped on), cardstock "wasabi," "wasabi pinstripe (can't really see it here but that isn't a white piece of cardstock), "wasabi petite hexagon," "moss" and "sage."

11 comments:

Fikreta said...

great card!
have a nice day
hugs

Barb said...

Oh Judy I love that stamp and all the greens. A lovely card. Barbxx

Carol L said...

I've always loved that sentiment you used, and the curvy lines look great! I love CAS cards like this because I rarely make them myself!

Greta said...

Pretty card, Judy--love the curvy layers!

kiwimeskreations said...

Love that Terracotta Orange contrast to the greens Princess J - wonderful card.
Blessings
Maxine

cotnob said...

A super card Judy, such a fabulous stamp and great design.
Pauline
x

MaryH said...

A soothing palette of colors on this pretty cactus arrangement. Brilliant design to use the stitched rolling hills, have one as patterned paper to add texture, and it looks like the white is also very textured. I love that sentiment as well. HOpe you are getting all settled in your new home too. TFS & Hugs. (YAY for PB & I like this image too.)

AJ Bodine said...

Very pretty and desert like. I like your hill cut from the hex patterned paper, the terracotta bowl really stands out against it!

Bonnie said...

I think everyone at your workshop is going to like doing this card!

Words and Pictures said...

Hope the move all went smoothly - not sure I've managed to stop by since (bad, bad blogger!)... I should think these cute cacti will go down very well at a workshop. Very cool mossy colour tones too.
Alison x

chrissy xx said...

Brilliant stamp!
I LOve your colours and design.
Great shaped sentiment, LOve it.
Chrissyxx