Friday, April 22, 2016

Doilies and Doo Dads

My big stamp club is doing a card exchange where the theme is "doilies and doo dads." I know all about doilies but this does beg the question how many thingies do you have to put on your card to have them be counted as "doo dads?"
I hope I have enough with my blue fuzzy fiber, twine circles, sand dollar charm, metal clipola thingy, and sequins. I do only have one doily though so maybe I'll be drummed out of the club....

...Naw, I doubt it; they'd have to find a new sucker to lead them fearlessly like I do.

The Fine Print: Doily, Bathing Beauty stamp, Sea Shell stamp, and stitched landscape dies by A Muse Studio. Other stuff from my stash.

11 comments:

Barb said...

I'm sure that would qualify Judy. I love your card. Barbxx

Craftychris said...

Loving your card! Fab image and love all the doo dads! I am sure one doily is plenty! xxx

Fikreta said...

great card!
hugs

Bad Kitty's Craftroom

Carol L said...

What a fun beach card! I love how you decorated the envie too! I have a doo-dad box filled with anything that doesn't have a home! Stamped images, stamped sentiments, snippets of ribbon, buttons, bows, etc. Fun stuff :)

kiwimeskreations said...

This is gorgeous Princess J - and I think your doo-dads are perfect!!
Blessings
Maxine

Greta said...

Love this card, Judy! The blue trim & metal do dad & charm are wonderful!

cotnob said...

A super card Judy, a fabulous image and plenty of 'doo dads'.
Pauline
x

Diane said...

Hi Judy, love it, what a fun beach scene and use of doily.

Hugs Diane

stampingbowd said...

Your bathing beauty is adorable! I love the doily behind her! I like your doo dads! As always, you make me smile!!!

LesleyG said...

Fun card, positively filled to the brim with doo dads.......another new term I've learnt ! Xxx

Bonnie said...

I'd say you have it all covered, PJ! Love the "sand" and the bathing beauty! I'm going to the beach this weekend. Wish I could look like that in a bathing suit!