Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Yes, I'm fully aware that it was Halloween only yesterday, but now it is November and that means time to think of all things pink and frilly and sweet and romantic and blah, blah, blah... Valentine's Day!

I mean it only makes sense since we are so efficient and already have all our Christmas cards made, right? I said RIGHT?!

Yeah, I haven't started them either.

However, November 1st does indeed bring is a sneak peak at the new A Muse Studio Valentine's catalog. This special sneaky peaky is only available to consultants like myself but since you, my fearless readers and my wonderful customers, have helped me win a couple advance copies of Valentine's sets that means I should share the sneak peak with you.
There are 5 new stamp sets, new colors of Splash spray ink, a new color of chevron patterned paper, a fun new embellishment in three colors, baker's cording (a tad thicker than baker's twine they say), new colors of paper straws, a new die set, paper doilies, and a set of three patterned washi tapes.  Aren't you excited??!?!!! Or rather, won't you be excited on December 27th after you've mailed your last Christmas card??!?!!!!!!  These goodies will be available for viewing and/or purchase on November 15th. ish... yeah, I'd better recheck that....

 The Fine Print: Skyline and inside greeting from the new "Love is in the Air" set, outside greeting from"Just My Type," clouds from "Make a Scene,"  bubblegum organdy ribbon, cloud die, cardstock colors-Seattle (buildings), pebble (card base) and bubblegum (clouds).  All products by A Muse Studio.  Stay tuned in case I get ambitious enough for more sneak peaks.

2 comments:

The Nested Blog said...

I admire your craftiness!

BJ said...

Thanks for your comment on my WOYWW desk this week. Afraid I avoid all things halloween so had to skip quite a few desks this week, so glad to fine Valentine's day on yours now. In fact November 1st is All SAINTS DAY and today All Soul's Day. Can't wait to put my lantern in my nativity stable and have managed to hid it from DH so far......... BJ#33