Monday, November 12, 2012

Earth Tones Challenge

I'm hosting the challenge at the A Muse Studio Challenge Blog this time around.  My challenge is to create something using Earth Tones.  To me, earth tones are the color of autumn.  However, I learned if you want to start a heated discussion ask different people what colors they consider earth tones.  Red and blue, are very controversial.  Who knew?!  It's all in good fun though. 

 I hope you can make something using earth tones and join in on the challenge.  I know, I know, the challenge is open only to those residing in the US.  But never fear, my loyal out of country readers can have an opportunity to possibly win something too. 

If you do live in the US and make something to link to the challenge you are entered to win off the A Muse Studio Challenge site.  If you use A Muse Studio products in that project, then your name goes in twice. To win from my blog, leave me a comment on this post.  The official a|s prize is this month's special paper pack called Harvest Hues (very autumnal colors).  My unofficial prize is a ball of French Roast and white baker's twine.

Those of you familiar with A Muse Studio are now saying, "Hey, what about that bird??!!!"  Well, that bird is just to show you that earth tones do not have to be all about autumn.  What?  Oh! You want to know where in the catalog that bird is?  Ah..... it is from one of the new sets in the Valentine's catalog that will go live December 1. I snuck a sneak peak in!

The Fine Print: All products by A Muse Studio unless noted. Card 1-Fresh Foliage and Autumn Days stamp sets, leaf dies, French Roast twine, Spellbinders die and cardstocks: woodgrain, evergreen, orange, and toffee.  Card 2-Autumn Leaves set, French Roast twine, buttercup felt, Spellbinders die, cardstock: woodgrain and squash.  Card 3-Autumn Days and All for Love, cardstocks: cocoa, toffee, fern and sugar.

3 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Is it my eyes or is your Fine Print getting finer? Ooh earth tones, lovely (definitely no blue)and cards are fab. Really like the sneakypeek bird. Sxx

Jan Hennings said...

so pretty...the little felt leaf is adorable!

Words and Pictures said...

Ooh, I was so close to using both those Autumn quotes on my post this morning! Both wonderful, and great cards to go with them... love the circular aperture in the first - so effective!
Alison x