Sunday, November 4, 2012

Surf's Up!

I don't think that I previously shared this card I made from the Serenity kit, so here it is now!  Am I the only one who thinks those three shapes are surfboards?  I'm not even a surfer girl, but that is where my brain goes.
It has been anything but serene and harmonious here in Princess Judy Land.  See, we bought new cat litter boxes for the first time in 23 or so years.  I've tried previously to replace them but never could find ones as large and lidded and the ones I had (I think this is why the cat industry now says that you should have one litter box for each cat plus one, because they are the size of dish pans!  Anyway, I've supported up to 5 indoor kitties on my two large pans).  Luckily, Nature's Miracle has new large and lidded cat pans! A miracle indeed!  However, these new pans are a bit more rounded than the old ones which means the 7mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

That was a message from Charles.  As I was saying, bigger pans means more room needed. It only needed about 2 more inches but that meant I had to move the wood bookcase next to my desk.  The bookcase was loaded with paper and crafting stuff, piled to about 5 feet high.  Yeah,.... that's taken some time. 

The new pans and the furniture are all in place, but all the stuff in that five foot high pile is not back yet.  This is due partly because I decided to go through and organize it and partly because I didn't know where it had gone to.  Now that I'm at my computer though I see some of the missing stuff stacked on my scanner.  Well, that's a job for Some Other Time Rather Than Now.

Meanwhile, surf's up!

The Fine Print: The secret to cat litter boxes is deep litter and daily scooping, don't be afraid to reach in and grab out the tiny bits that fall through the scoop's cracks.  Card pars mostly by Club Scrap "Serenity" kit, which might get completed someday if I ever find the top of my table and desk again.  Flowers by Prima, brads by Limited Edition, embossed background made with a Cuttlebug folder.

1 comment:

505whimsygirl said...

Oh I feel your pain. I'm going to try to list my little condo and I'm packing up my crafting supplies (most of it anyway) and then disguising some things in baskets that will be easily within reach. This is what I've been doing instead of blogging and reading blogs. I'm actually hoping to join in on WOYWW this week.

Hope the kitties like their new potty pans!

Hugs,
Kay