Saturday, November 24, 2012

Christmas Card Workshop

I went to a Christmas card workshop today because I knew it would be fun but also to see if it motivated me into making Christmas cards.  I had a fabulous time with great company and made some wonderful cards. I even felt motivated until I came home and saw my new Club Scrap kit sitting there.  Then I decided I wanted to play with that instead...  Oops.

The Fine Print: What do I know about these cards?  The dotted embossing is a Cuttlebug folder, the trees, the tag and poinsettia shapes (which are really snowflakes) and Circuit cartridges.  The stamps in the Joy card are by Clost to My Heart (not so sure about the greeting). And after I cut up my new CS unmounted rubber and put tack it again adhesive on it I went back to coloring Santa Clauses.  Truly.

2 comments:

Di said...

Fabulous cards there! Love 'em. Ha, like you I wonder about the sentiment 'Joy' on Christmas cards - but, I do have a friend called Joy (born at Christmas) so that's always one card sorted out :)

Hugs, Di xx

Words and Pictures said...

Seems to me you've had your cake and eaten it there... you got to play with your new Club Scrap kit AND you made some great Christmas cards!!
Alison x