Thursday, November 22, 2012

What I'm Thankful For by Dio

I am fankful that I have this really cool machine that I can emboss my brother's head in.  I am fankful for nummy foods and lots of toys to play with and a fun big sisser who plays with me and two big brothers who lead me into temptation. And I'm fankful that I have claws cuz those people I live with don't always catch me too good when I jump up to get held. And I'm fankful these peoples adopted me instead of that first family otherwise I would have been named after a stoopid reindeer, and not someone cool like Ronnie James Dio.  He rocks.

Have a rocking Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

Georgiana said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

My name is Cindy said...

Hope your extended family is settling down, haven't had time to visit much lately but I bet they are keeping you busy. Happy Thanksgiving! Cindy x

Di said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too - sniggering about embossing yer bruvver's head :)) Hugs, Di xx

SandeeNC said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you my crazy friend! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)