Friday, November 2, 2012

Autumn Leaves

I used to live in Ohio so I know that leaves change colors before they fall off the trees, even though they don't do that nonsense here in Arizona.  Well, actually, they do up in the mountains but who wants to drive up a winding, narrow road filled with people gawking at trees?  Not this prone to carsickness kid!
I would like to take this moment to point out just how much I was lied to as a kid. I was reassured I would outgrow my asthma, my allergies, and my carsickness.  I'll bet there is no Easter Bunny either!!!!!   There is a porch cleaning fairy though. I know, he visits often.

The Fine Print: This is probably my favorite fall stamp of all, by Stampin' Up. I bought it used as a single stamp so I have no idea what set it came out of.  If you know, leave a comment. I've always been curious.  Paper by DVWV, bumpy corner rounder by EK Sucess, brads by Recollections, ribbon by unknown. 

7 comments:

Di said...

Gorgeous Judy! No idea what the stamp is but it's lovely.

So, you can use re-inkers to re-ink stamp pads? Well I never :)

Hugs, Di xx

Redanne said...

Love your card Judy, gorgeous colours - we are actually having a proper Autumn/Fall here in the UK - makes a nice change and no need to get sick in the car either! Thanks for the smile......Crafty hugs, Anne x

SandeeNC said...

Dang you have a porch cleaning fairy? How did you rate that?? I would love to have any type of cleaning fairy! Especially a dusting fairy..not to be confused with a dust bunny! lol waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

Squirrel x said...

mmmmmmm, acorns! Hugs, Peckish Squirrel xx

Barb King said...

That's a cute fall themed card, and the printed ribbon is really nice. Thanks for your kind comment about my card. Take care, Barb

Darnell said...

What a really cute card, PJ! That ribbon looks handstamped, which makes it uber cool and I love the three teeny brads.

Don't be so hard on your parents. I'm sure you've lied, er, reassured your cats a time or two. I found I became quite the consummated liar after I had a kid. In fact, it resulted IN a kid.

Hettie said...

Ooo! I like this card. Very orange
So why is there no Easter Bunny and how do I get a Porch Fairy to visit then?

Buy the poinsettia dye you must. Feel the force and buy it!
xx