Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Mistakes Have Been Made

Have you ever done something that sounded like a really good idea at the time, but later after it was said and done you realize that maybe it wasn't such a good idea?  See, ever since we moved last year I wanted a light in the master bedroom closet. It's sort of a walk-in type job and it is pretty dark and dank in there. I never know what clashing color outfit I'm going to come out with.
Now I have a light in there--as bright as a spotlight--just like I requested. But erm... somewhere along the line I forgot that I have no fashion sense. So even with light I never know clashing color outfit I'm going to come out with.  But at least before I could blame the lack of light. Now everyone is going to know just how clueless I am.

Ah well.

The Fine Print: Flowers by Maya Road, sticky letters by Basic Gray. And purple and brown go together? Don't they?

7 comments:

Fikreta said...

Your card is very beautiful !
hugs , Fiki

Sarn said...

Love the colourful card.

I'm sure you look wonderful. Ya boo sucks to anyone who says otherwise!

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Barb said...

A very pretty card Judy. We are all individuals and I'm sure you always look lovely. Barbxx

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Mm, I am whinging re my light there being too soft and light, too, Judy.. just maybe soft and subtle better stay, eh?? great card too.
Thanks so much for sharing your inspiration!
Shaz in Oz.x

{Shaz in Oz – Calligraphy Cards}

cotnob said...

A pretty card Judy, lovely bright flowers.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Words and Pictures said...

Maybe... but you don't need to tell everyone you have a new light - just keep the old story running. Love the stripes and zigzags (on the card, not in an outfit together, please!).
Alison x

Greta said...

Oh you're so funny, Judy! Pretty papers for this card!