Sunday, March 5, 2017

Fairy Kitty

Two, yes count them, TWO different stamp groups I'm in have fairies as swap themes this month. I was rather lacking on fairy stamps and ideas until Fiki shared the fairy kitty card she made. I never thought about a kitty as a fairy before!
Since the image Fiki used was a digital one I knew I could have it in time to join those swaps. Here's my first fairy kitty card. Stay tuned for the second one; you'll have to wait a bit since it doesn't exist yet.

The Fine Print: Fairy Kitty digital stamp by A Day for Daisies, eyelet square die by Spellbinders, other stuff from my stash.

9 comments:

Fikreta said...

happy I can help :D
your fairy kitty is super sweet!
hugs

KT Fit Kitty said...

Super sweet fairy kitty! Adorable card!

Sarn said...

What a delightful image and I love the card you've made with it.
Hugs, Sarn xxx

Carol L said...

I love me some blue and yellow colors together, but that little fairy kitty is cute as all get-out! Adorable creation!

Words and Pictures said...

Adorability overload! I'm not generally much of a one for the cute, but this is utterly adorable.
Alison x

Barb said...

The fairy Kitty is adorable. A really pretty card. Barbxx

Cobnut Crafter said...

A really sweet little kitten. I love this card - but of course I would, it has a cat on it! Anne x

Bonnie said...

I wouldn't have thought of a fairy kitty either, but it works! Sweet!

Greta said...

Sweet card & I love the background paper!