Monday, October 3, 2016

More Meowing Monday

Check this out! Charles actually held still for a photograph. He probably thought he could hide in the sunlight but my camera thrives on way too much light. In fact, that's the only way it will take decent pictures.
So remember back when I made that Magic Card at a stamp class to refresh my memory on how they are made and then vowed I'd never make another one of them?
Well, I lied. 

The Fine Print: Tap punch and stamp by Stampin' Up "Pretty Kitty," square dies by Spellbinders, butterfly punch by Martha, ribbon and cardstock from my stash. 

12 comments:

Barb said...

These cards are so impressive. Love your little cat image and Charlie is really handsome. Barbxx

MaryH said...

Charles is quite handsome & very photogenic...image that he posed so nicely for you!! Love your kitty card, and I'm glad you fibbed. This one has loads of fall color, along with the cute kitty. Like the tiny butterfly too! TFS & have a great Monday

Craftychris said...

Such a cute card and looks sooooo technical to make! Fabulous! A wonderful piccie of Charles! xxx

Carol L said...

Oh, I'm glad you tried the magic card again, because this is so cute! I love finding excuses to use my tab punch, and this turned out perfectamundo! Thanks for sharing my masculine card with your friend - you made my day :)

Fikreta said...

so cute cat!
and very nice card!
love it!
hugs

kiwimeskreations said...

I don't mind you telling a lie when the results are as cute as this, princess J. Please tell Charlie from me that I think he is a very handsome boy!!
Blessings
Maxine

KT Fit Kitty said...

Magic cards are soooo fun! I still haven't made one! Love the stamp you used! Charles is especially cute today!

Sarn said...

Super cool you little liar!!!! LOL!

Good shot of Charles too xxx

Sarn said...

Super cool you little liar!!!! LOL!

Good shot of Charles too xxx

Words and Pictures said...

Lovely catty post - real cats and card cats all included. More magic cards to come then?
Alison x

Greta said...

Your fur baby is such a cutie & so is your card!

Bonnie said...

I'm glad you made another of these magic cards, PJ! I'm still amazed at this technique!