Thursday, October 13, 2016

Bedroom Games

I received the best spam email the other day. It read: When it comes to the bedroom, I will do anything you want.

Of course, my eyes lit up and I got all excited! Anything? Anything?!! Well, let's start with that big pile of dirty laundry in the hamper in the corner of the bedroom and while you are working on that you can iron these clothes. After that you can take a damp rag and carefully clean the windowsill and each and every vertical blind. The cats tend to leave them really filthy and Jack sneezes cat boogers on everything. Since you want to do anything my heart desires you can also dust and vacuum the room and figure out why the under-bed drawer has fallen off its track again. If you are feeling really kinky and want to wander into the bathroom that connected the bedroom, you could work on the sink's hot and cold knobs. They are so hard to turn and creak like a haunted house. Once you've finished that you might as well scrub out the shower, the toilet, and sink and make it gleam.
Wait? Why are you running away?

The Fine Print: Card parts 'n stuff from Club Scrap "Equestrian." 

17 comments:

Sandy said...

Ain't that the truth!

Words and Pictures said...

That made me laugh out loud! Both the brilliant spurs quote, and your marvellous response to the Spam mail... please tell me you sent it!!

Love the elegant floral thank you card too.
Alison x

Carol L said...

BIngo! You're a woman who knows what women REALLY desire! LOL I don't know what's funnier - your visions of pleasure or that first card's sentiment?! Thanks for the good chuckle today - I needed a good smile :)

cotnob said...

You do make me chuckle Judy, I never quite know what I will find when I visit your blog. A fabulous card - great sentiment.
Pauline
x

Craftychris said...

I am definitely laughing a lot after this post! Your first card is hysterical, I have such a vision! Your response to the spammer is just awesome and your second card is fab! I am still laughing! xxx

Fikreta said...

very nice cards!

Di said...

Ha, ha! Too funny - and I love your cards :)

Hugs

Di xx

stampingbowd said...

Ha! The card is fun and so is your story!!!

kiwimeskreations said...

Love your narrative Princess J - and the card is wonderful.
Blessings
Maxine

Greta said...

Pretty color combos & cards, Judy!

Barb said...

ROFL!!!! what more can I say ... hehehe Barbxx

Sarn said...

VERY sound advice about spurs!! You really made me laugh while reading this post. You're quite the romantic, I must say!!!!! LOL!xxx

Sarn said...

VERY sound advice about spurs!! You really made me laugh while reading this post. You're quite the romantic, I must say!!!!! LOL!xxx

Krisha said...

LOVE this post PJ.............wouldn't it be wonderful??

Great card....and so true

thecraftycavalier said...

Hmm, just love that spam email :-) Perhaps when they're done cleaning for you, you could send them round to me :-) Aww hun, just love this sentiment. it's the best. You've made me smile today and really brightened my day :-) Hope that you are on the mend , Jayne xx

LesleyG said...

Fabulous response! Haven't laughed so much in ages xxx

Bonnie said...

I hope you sent this to the author of your email! LOL, he or she would get a big surprise about what we really want in the bedroom! Thank you indeed!