Thursday, May 12, 2016

Extra Merry Monday

I thought I'd better post something before y'all sent out a search party looking for me. I've been right here, puttering away at cards and life. Seriously I did not have the energy to take any photographs with my crap camera. That's where I've been.
But I've been staying up on current events. I know Donald Trump still thinks he can be president, the Blues whupped the Stars in game 7, frozen veggies can kill you, and I know that woodgrain, kraft and white is this week's Merry Monday challenge. You know, the important things.
I was even on top of things last week too, but like I said, just couldn't bring myself to pick up a camera. Here's my last week glitter and ombre card. I think I used all my available energy just trying to find that darn gold glitter paper.
So there you go, a fresh serving of Merry Monday with a side of leftovers.

The Fine Print: Yeah, that lack of energy thing turned out to be a cold creeping up on me. Pfft!  Top Card: woodgrain cs-A Muse Studio, glossy cs-from my friend, tree die-Tyalored Expressions, deer die-Memory Box, glitter-Art Impressions pearlescent white. Bottom card: all cardstock-from my stash, big star die-A Muse Studio, little star punch-EK Success, greeting-A Muse Artstamps.

11 comments:

jimlynn said...

Judy, BOTH of these are WOW! I'm glad you finally grabbed that camera! The deer card is stunning. I just love that die and the background you added is superb! Love all the stars on that second card too. Wonderful!
Lynn

Bonnie said...

I love, love, love your main course, PJ! That leaping deer is so graceful and I love how he shows against the embossing! Love those glittery stars too! I think it was worth the effort to find it! Hope you are feeling better. Thanks for dragging out that camera and sharing with us at Merry Monday!

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

oooooh sorry to hear about the cold Judy nasty thing indeedy coming uninvited like that, bit like Trump on the US political scene pretty sure they didn't invite him, either!
Loving your cards and great glittery stars and Christmas one to as well clever indeed!
Thanks for sharing.
Shaz in Oz.x

{Shaz in Oz – Calligraphy Cards}

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Princess J - do hope your cold clears quickly. I am sending cyber {{{{{hugs}}}}} as I can't get your cold this way. :-)
Wonderful cards, I especially love that top one :-)
Blessings
Maxine

JosieD said...

Love your deer card....and how you did the wood grain background....great looking combo!

Craftychris said...

Both cards are fabulous! Love the textural background behind the fabulous deer and your ombré background and gold stars are so cool! I hope your cold has gone now! xxx

Barb said...

I hope you feel better soon. You forget how rough colds can make you feel till you get one again.

Two lovely cards Judy. The deer against the embossed background and the woodgrain looks fantastic and I love your sparkly stars. Barbxx

LeAnne said...

LOVE your Christmas cards....glad to see you in the gallery!! That deer card is wonderful!

Sarn said...

Hope you feel better soon PJ.

The Deer card is GORGEOUS and I love the glitzy star one too. xxx

Greta said...

Hope you're done with that cold, Judy & I really love your card for MM this week! Last week's card is festive & fun--a great one, too!

Susan Joyce said...

Great card this week Judy, thanks for playing at Merry Monday.