Monday, October 5, 2015

Hi Fall, How Ya Doin'?

Did you know that it is now fall?  Since it was a hunndert plus degrees last week it sort of escaped my notice. I love fall even if we don't do it well here in Southern Arizona. I'm exciting that it is time to break out the autumn colors, leaves, twine, and fall things to play with!
I found this extra crinkly cardstock in my stash along with some tribal looking card toppers. I haven't quite convinced myself that they go together but that didn't stop me from putting them together here.

The Fine Print: Extra crinkly cardstock and topper from Club Scrap, stitched leaf die from Lawn Fawn, twine and ribbon from my stash.

5 comments:

Krisha said...

Everything fits nicely together IMHO!
Yes, it's fall, and we have finally dropped out of the triple digits and coasting along between 80' and low 90's......quite nice!!!!

Janeen said...

I do believe the go very well together.

Carol L said...

I love that crinkly paper! It looks beautiful matted together with the leaves and medallion! What a great Autumn-ish card!

Craftychris said...

I think they go together very nicely! It definitely feels llike autumn here in Bournemouth, England. We are thinking of putting the heating on! Slightly different from Arizona! xxx

Greta said...

Unique & lovely card, Judy!