Friday, November 1, 2013

Stuff Vs. Me

I was poking around in my stuff and thinking to myself, "Judy, you need to make some new stuff, with your new stuff." 
While that is true enough I decided that it would be more advantageous for me to pick up all the Halloween bits and bobs and drag out all the fall and Thanksgiving stuff.  That's good too, but ultimately what I really need to do is find the top of my desk again.  Without a work surface none of this stuff is useful.  Clearing off the top of my desk sounds really dull.  Doesn't it?

The Fine Print: Card made awhile ago with old stuff from and old Basic Gray card making kit.  Stay tuned to see who wins the battle of stuff.  Right now the stuff is winning.  But I love fall and want to play with all the lovely stuff I've stacked up so I'm and at 'em for another round!

1 comment:

My name is Cindy said...

I would have liked to make some new stuff today with some new stuff I've got as well. But likee you I have had to spend the day sorting out the old stuff that is already there. My OH would say the problem really is that there is just too much stuff. Which of course can't be true. I think I may be winning but it'll be too late for today. Oh well, back to the battle. Good luck with your stuff. (Like the card!!)