Saturday, November 9, 2013

I Have a Headache

It's true I have a headache.  I probably gave it to myself, which is only proper and right since I probably give others headaches as well.  My latest impulsive folly is this:
Anyway, I love them and they are gorgeous and I've always wanted cubbyhole bookshelves ever since.... well, before I even knew they existed.  In college I had a friend who had a large cubbyhole shelving unit made out of stolen milk crates.  I thought it was the bomb and vowed that someday I would have cubbyhole bookshelves too.  Now I have them and I can't make them fit into my life without major renovations.
 
Perhaps I'm just not cut out for real life adult furniture.  Maybe I should just stick to my cast offs and thrift store finds.  Actually I think that might even be too high falutin' for me. I think I should just go back to the college basic: bricks and boards.
The Fine Print: After all I do work at a college and once mentally drafted a post about how never leaving college warps you.  Real life adult furniture by Tres Amigos, card stuff that kit I kept calling Serenade but that really isn't its name.  Sticky letters by Basic Gray.
 

3 comments:

fairy thoughts said...

hey PJmaybe you should do those grown up renovations and make xthem fit think of how many books you could get in there
janet

Squirrel x said...

Oooh, I am loving those bookcases missus - well worth knocking walls down for I say. Great card too sweetie. Hugs xx

RosA said...

Fabulous cubby hole shelves! I am green with envy! The reorganisation will be worth it!