Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Hey!

I thought I'd share a quick and easy card I made the other day.  The secret to this card is to buy the kit, but it could be duplicated easy enough.  Take a card base, slap some patterned paper on it, add some die cut embellishments, stamp a greeting and some splatters (or not) on it, put on a button and call it done.
I think sometimes we forget that cards can be quick and easy like this.  This would be a good way to use up those scraps of paper you have lying around.  C'mon, don't fib, I know you have them too.

The Fine Print: All products Stampin' Up, from a pumpkin patch kit.  They are having a special right now where you can try out their kits for cheap, not that they are expensive to start with.  I think they would be great for someone who loves to papercraft and send cards but is hard pressed on time.   So sign up today so you can start sending me weekly notes in the mail.  C'mon, you know you want to!

1 comment:

voodoo vixen said...

Love the easy going attitude you apply to your card making... which belies the quality of the end product! If I did as directed it would look exactly like I did as directed! Always have problems with cards... never sure if I stopped too soon or went too far! LOL