Thursday, October 11, 2012

Gateway to Halloween

Oh yeah, this is the point where I'm supposed to write down some wonderfully witty words and show off a card or two.  Well, the wonderful witty word maker is taking the day off, so we'll just jump straight to the card.
I made this card at a recent Stampin' Up workshop. I thought it was a neat design. I'll definitely have to make some more like it.

The Fine Print: All the eveythings by Stampin' Up except the big scrolls on the front of the gate by Sizzix. I just realized that they are glued down in different directions on each gate.  We'll blame the landlord for that shoddy work. ;-)

1 comment:

Erika said...

Hi Judy, what a fab card and you are right is it neat. Love the textured bark doors and cute spiders inside. (Can spiders be cute?!)
Have a great weekend,
hugs Erika.