Friday, August 10, 2012

What Kind of Dream is This, Anyway?

So school is still two weeks away (11 days, but who's counting?) and I'm already exhausted.  I'm so exhausted I can't even fall asleep properly.
These people know how to sleep
Last night I dreamed that a bunch of us were in a wild west town.  We were walking on the wooden sidewalks and into a building. I swear I could really hear the clomp of our shoes on the wooden floor. I veered off from the main room into a side room and there on the floor was a body wrapped up in a white shroud.  Somehow I knew immediately it was a dead body but still I prodded it with my foot to ascertain it was indeed a dead body.  Then suddenly I wondered if the dead body was going to come back to life.  I turned to the others and asked, "What kind of dream is this, anyway?"
Does this dream have zombies in it?
Because really, I did not have the energy or patience to deal with it if it was going to be a scary dream with zombies in it.

The Fine Print: Camping card stamps by A Muse Artstamps, paper by DCWV.  Zombie cat card stamp by Stampotique, papers by Memory Box, ribbon and orange mist by A Muse Studio.

No comments: