Monday, August 6, 2012

No Blog Post Today

No blog post today.  Does that sadden you?

It does?!

Okay then, here's a quickie.  It has been two weeks since the last A Muse Studio Challenge so it is time for another one.  This one is hosted by Kay and the theme is red, white, and blue.  You know what the coolest thing about this challenge is?  No, not that anyone can join in, although that is pretty cool too.  No, not that you can possibly win a prize if you are a US contestant, although that rocks too.  No, not that you don't have to use A Muse products... give me a chance! I'll tell you what is cool.

What is cool about a red, white and blue challenge, now a good month after Independence Day is that people will do other red, white, and blue things and not just patriotic cards.  How fun is that?!  Here's mine:


Now that I've just said 'hello' I must dash!

The Fine Print: Really join in the challenge if you can and wow us with your RWB non-patriotic ideas.  All papers, stamps and ink by A Muse Studio. Stamps-Love Conquers All and Friend to Friend sets. Papers-sugar (white), cloud print, cherry, and navy.  Punches by Marvy.

2 comments:

Di said...

LOVE this card Judy! I didn't know that you don't have to use A Muse products - once I recover from the little ones visit then I'll perhaps join in.

Hugs, Di xx

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Fab Card - simple yet effective...bit like me really !!!