Friday, March 30, 2012

Step Up!

I made these really great step cards last night. I was so excited to learn to make these two cards.  One is tall and skinny and one is short and squat and both are neat. I was also excited that I got a chance to play with a different group of ladies this time in an absolutely fabulous studio.  All week long I haven't felt like stamping or making anything.  For those of you who have seen my stash, you know that attitude is no good.  I need to make at least 30 cards a day if I am to use up all my stash before I die at the ripe old age of 102. Playing last night really got me in the mood to dive into my stash again.

And here are the objects of my excitement.  Aren't they fabulous?

Okay, if you aren't seeing photos it is because I haven't added them yet. I promise to do it as soon as I get home from work.  Well, maybe after I make the old man dinner.  He may not want to wait for a photo session, especially since I got the fixings for one of his favorites.  That's right! How did you know?  Hummus and sprouts on 12 grain!  hee hee hee   I can hear the retching from here, can you?

The Fine Print: Everything from Stampin' Up.

3 comments:

505whimsygirl said...

Help! I can't see them.....

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Never mind about retching... it would be more like farting in our household, lol. Sorry, too much information there!! *grin*
xx

Sarn said...

SUPER cards here PJ. Glad the ole MOJO returned. Can you send me some please? xxx