Tuesday, December 27, 2011

I've Got Your Number

The latest A Muse Studio challenge is a countdown to 2012 requiring the use of numbers on your card entry.  I had to throw myself on the floor and have a tantrum.  "Can't make me make a new year card!  Can't make me!  Don't wanna.  Ain't gonna!  Nooooo!"   Then I reaized that I was only making a spectacle of myself and that my audience of three cats really could care less (but jeopardize their dinner time, and that's a whole 'nuther story).

Besides the challenge required that you used numbers on your card, not that it had to be a new year's card, so no need to tantrum over it.  That's when this great card came to mind:
Hey!  I even wrote that number on a napkin.  And nevermind how many red pens I had to go through before I found one that wrote on a napkin without bleeding all over the place.  And in case you missed out on the 80's, here's another number card:

I hope you enjoyed my entries into the latest A Muse Studio challenge.  You don't have to use a|s stuff to join in, and there's a fabulous prize to be had, so why don't you join too?!   Meanwhile.... I do have to think about those two new year's swaps I've joined.  *sigh*

The Fine Print: Telephone by A Muse Artstamps (old wood days), cake slice and greeting by A Muse Studio, embossed background made with Cuttlebug folder (on my new Big Shot, baybee!), background papers by DCWV.

9 comments:

Lori Barnett said...

RIGHT ON GIRL!! I love them both! I got your number on the wall ;) lol!!! Thanks for being a faithful player!

Georgiana said...

Your cards look great. So, how many red pens did it take?!?!?

Happy New Year,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Carla said...

These are both wonderful! Your commentary is hilarious, btw!

VanessaB said...

both cards are fab, but i love love love your jenny card! too cute!

Tami Grandi said...

These are FABulous!

Sheela Will said...

I remember Jenny! She'd be outta luck nowadays without an area code. LOVE your cards!

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Red pens... I tried 3 ballpoints, one was dead, one was really black in a red barrel (who designed that?), and one was so old it was like dried blood red, then there was the red felt Flair, red sharpie, red Stabilo, and finally the red marker for transparencies.

Cindi said...

How could anyone forget that song? cute idea for a card! They are both adorable!
Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog!

Katherine said...

Your phone # card is wonderfully clever! I love a well placed pop culture reference.